Under this Medieval Category
there are a number of interesting pages.
**Dorset Co and the Newburghs are the most heavily researched on this web site.
A book will be coming soon about Lulworth and the Newburghs titled
Two Castles, the Newburgh Legacy
Under this tab there are separate discussions about:
1. St. Andrew's Church and Lulworth St. Andrew
2. Bindon Abbey - some discussion of the two locations.
3. The East Lulworth Newburgh Family from 1150-1525
4. Their Pedigree More will be published in the future
5. Remembrances of Lulworth by folks who have lived there.
6. Continuing research info
7. Explanation of the Medieval hierarchy
8. Ancient Newberry's who are orphans (unknown connections) from the other families.
Tabs for each county in the UK where we are undertaking research are as follows.
*Isle of Wight
*Somerset Berkeley Somerset is especially important and has not been adequately researched in the past.
*Ireland Irish Newburghs are related to the Somerset clan.